The Economics Case Study Skills Workshop is conducted in 3-session at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre and Tampines. It is specially designed to aid students in the process of acquiring examination techniques that are essential to ace in A-level Economics case study paper.
This workshop not only covers all the important aspects of the GCE ‘A’ Level Economics Paper 1 examination, it also trains students to structure their answers to tackle higher order case study questions.
The feedback that we gathered from the past workshop participants are extremely positive. All of them showed remarkeble improvement in conceptual understanding and knowledge of application skills after attending the Economics Case Study workshop.
Key features of Economics Case Study Skills Workshop:
- Revision notes on case study skills
- Answering techniques to tackle higher-order case study questions
- Learn and apply strategic answering techniques on sample examination questions
- Learn how to write evaluation points and value judgments to ace in Economics
- Learn how to Identify and clarify common errors and misconceptions