‘A’ Level Economics Tuition
Our Economics Tuition is Featured on The Sunday Times newspapers as one of the five 'most sought-after' Super Tutors in Singapore
Economics Tuition That Really Helps
Economics during JC level can be demanding. Some students may find Economics difficult as this the first time students are in contact with the subject. A pity because it is a very marketable subject recognized by many employees and can open doors for students in the future.
At Anthony Fok’s Economics tuition, students are in good hands as they are personally coached by JC Economics tutor Anthony Fok, who is a former Ministry of Education school teacher. We make sure that students are equipped with the required higher order thinking skills, comprising application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation. We teach students how to explain current economic trends using principles in textbooks, putting forth answers in an impactful argument supporting statements against contradicting views. In doing so, we are proud to have produced successful students who have gone on to graduate in prestigious universities such as the University of Cambridge and London School of Economics and Political Science.
Economics Tuition Singapore
JC Economics Tuition Singapore is a MOE-registered leading and premier economics tuition centre in Singapore which specialises in Singapore-Cambridge GCE’A’ Level Economics tuition which contains both H2 economics tuition along with H1 economics tuition. It is widely considered as one of the best economics tuition centres in Singapore that was set up by the highly sought after economics coach, Mr Anthony Fok, who’s produced several economics publications which are recommended readings in many colleges around the world including those in Singapore, neighbouring countries like Malaysia and states far such as Mauritius. Since its inception, JC Economics Tuition Singapore has produced among the highest levels of pupils in Singapore who have achieved differentiation in the Singapore-Cambridge GCE’A’ Level Economics exam, an achievement that several JC economics tuition centres can fit. JC Economics Tuition Singapore provides both bodily classroom economics tuition and online economics tuition.
Why Should You Take Economics Tuition At Our Place?
JC Economics Tuition Singapore is a Top-Learning and premier tuition centre in Singapore which specializes in Singapore ‘A’ Level Economics tuition. It includes both H2 economics tuition and H1 economics tuition. It’s registered with the Ministry of Education. Since its beginning, it has helped thousands of students achieve differentiation from the Singapore-Cambridge GCE’A’ Economics exam. Many of the students of JC Economics Tuition Singapore proceeded to pursue studies at some of the most prestigious universities in the world, and a lot of them are high flyers inside their fields. JC Economics Tuition Singapore could be your ONLY economics tuition centre in Singapore that has published bestselling economics novels that are recommended readings in many junior colleges and economics tuition centres. These economics books comprise Economics — A Singapore Perspective along with JC Economics Model Essays that are available at all the significant bookstores in Singapore.
Many students cannot employ the financial theories that they think that they know, and it is a challenge that many parents clarify to us whenever they predict to create an enquiry about our Primary Economics Tutor and economics tuition classes. The exact reason why many students are unable to employ economic concepts is they have not achieved an adequate level of knowledge about their ideas. Recognising isn’t just a matter of lack or presence. Instead, it’s a question of level. A shallow understanding of economic concepts, like how they are explained in lecture notes,” is insufficient to enable students to use the ideas. Through wearing down seemingly complex financial concerns and events along with economics examination questions into their parts in his economics tuition classes, Mr Anthony Fok enriches the students’ understanding of economic concepts that may permit them to utilise the ideas in the examination. To put it slightly differently, together with economic events and issues and economics examination questions as teaching tools, Mr Anthony Fok teaches both concepts and software simultaneously in his economics tuition classes.
The Principal Economics Tutor,” Mr Anthony Fok, maybe the very highly certified economics coach in Singapore, based mostly on his academic accomplishments. Some people have asked if Mr Anthony Fok can be a superb economics coach who is a phrase that’s captivated many Singaporeans that are looking for economics tuition in the last several decades. The solution will depend on how one defines a superb economics tutor. If a person represents an excellent economics trainer as somebody who usually appears on the media by spending tens of thousands of dollars on marketing which will translate into higher fees for students, Mr Anthony Fok won’t qualify as one. If a person defines a superb economics tutor as someone that includes a large number of students under their tutelage as a result of their prowess as an economics coach and excellent track record, Mr Anthony Fok will qualify as he has over 200 students under his tutelage every calendar year, that will be one of the highest numbers for any single economics mentor in Singapore, with many of them achieving differentiation in the external exam. There are no best economics tutor and best economics tuition as there is only a better economics tutor along with improved economics tuition. Every economics coach should seek to continually improve their teaching efficacy and efficacy, as this is the way our society has progressed to the current state.
Fantastic wealth management is crucial for increasing the standards of living for future generations. In the 2008-2009 Global financial meltdown caused by the Subprime Mortgage Crisis which happened in the United States, throughout the usage of fundamental economic theories like the business cycle, fiscal policy, monetary policy, international trade and the market rate, combined with overall understanding about the world economy, he doubled his wealth in a short period of a calendar year 5. This is a feat that not many finance managers have managed to accomplish.
Mr Anthony Fok considers it is essential for an economics coach to introduce students into the bewildering variety of financial investments which exist today, both insecure and low-risk, such as stocks, bonds and foreign market, and then cultivate the appropriate values in them. Together with the widespread of internet, keeping these young adults ignorant of insecure financial investments is no longer wise as well as feasible. Instead, they ought to be given proper help with financial investment to enable them to develop the perfect mindset. This won’t merely let them avoid massive financial losses to the unfavourable economic situation; in the long run, it will also enable them to make wealth with wealth. With enormous wealth, they should find a way to make more contributions to society, such as helping the needy financially. Students who choose economics tuition at JC Economics Tuition Singapore will be educated that the true values and mindset involving financial investment.
Profile of Anthony Fok
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours) from Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- Bachelor of Economics from Murdoch University, Australia
- Masters of Education from Monash University, Australia.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore.
- Currently pursuing Doctor in Education.
- Former Ministry of Education (MOE) school teacher.
- Featured on ‘The Sunday Times‘ newspapers as one of the five “most sought-after super tutors” in Singapore.
- Featured on CNBC TV "a well-known face of Singapore’s booming private tuition industry and a part of an elite group of super tutors" in Singapore.
- Featured on ‘The Straits Times’ newspapers as a “super tutor who earn at least $1m a year”.
- Featured on MediaCorp Channel 5 TV programme ‘Made in Singapore' as “an educator with extraordinary qualities”.
- Guest speaker on 'MediaCorp Channel 5' TV Programme "The 5 Show" about tuition and enrichment classes in Singapore.
- Featured on ‘zbCOMMA’ Chinese language newspapers as an “inspirational and dedicated teacher”.
- Featured on ‘The Sunday Times‘ newspapers as an “Economics tutor who puts theory into practice”.
- Featured on ‘TODAY‘ newspapers for his views on “staying ahead of the academic race”.
- Featured on “The New Paper” as a “tutor with a passion for Economics”.
- Featured on ‘MyPaper‘ and ‘The Straits Times‘ newspapers for his views on the GCE ‘A’ level Economics ten-year-series, a compilation of Cambridge past years’ examination papers and worked solutions.
- Featured on ‘Lianhe Wanbao‘ newspapers as a ‘one-man show’ Economics tutor who “wins students by word-of-mouth recommendation”.
- Featured on ‘Singapore Business Review‘ magazine as a “top tutor who brings economics theories to life”.
- Featured on ‘U-Weekly Magazine’ on his views about the tuition industry in Singapore.
- Featured on ‘Today’s Parents‘ magazine for “educating the new generation using unique teaching methodology.
- Featured on ‘MediaCorp Channel 5’ TV programme as “an educator with extraordinary qualities which puts Singapore in good stead to solidify its reputation as Asia’s education hub”.
- Featured on “Domain of Experts” premier tuition platform which names seasoned tutors hailing from prestigious top schools.
- Featured on “Popular Club Magazine” on “How to Master GCE ‘A’ Level Economics”.
- Guest speaker on ‘MediaCorp Channel 5’ TV Programme “The 5 Show” about tuition and enrichment classes in Singapore.
- Guest speaker on “Official 938LIVE” radio segment ‘On the Job’ – “Super tutor Anthony Fok sharing his experience as a full-time Economics tutor”.
- Guest speaker on “Official 938LIVE” radio segment ‘Dollars and Sense’ – “Star Economics tutor Anthony Fok helping students make sense of dollars!”
- Fellow of The College of Teachers, Institute of Education, London, for individuals who have made a significant contribution to educational literature or to educational management at a senior level.
- Registered with the Ministry of Education (MOE), Singapore.
- Member of the Economic Society of Singapore.
- Member of the American Economic Association and Economic Society of Australia.
- Member of Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development (Singapore).
- Member of Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE).
- Member of Educational Research Association of Singapore (ERAS).